Trade Winds Dental is both a supporter of Hope Alliance and an advocate for domestic and sexual violence victims. Hope Alliance, the only emergency shelter and resource center in Williamson County for these victims, turned 30 this year. In support of their 30th anniversary, Trade Winds Dental has pledged to raise $1,000 in 2014. You can support our pledge in three ways:
- For every used toothbrush you bring into the office for recycling, we will donate $1 to Hope Alliance.
- Go to our personal fundraising page via Hope Alliance and make a cash donation to our pledge!
- LIKE us on Facebook: With each new Like on our Facebook page, Trade Winds Dental will donate $1 to Hope Alliance. What we LIKE can create more stories of Hope.
We, at Trade Winds Dental, would also like to take a moment and let you know some statistics about domestic violence.
- Hope Alliance has to try and find alternate housing for an average of 180 women and children each month, as the shelter is always full.
- 1 in 3 women are victims of domestic violence.
- Hope Alliance receives 2,500 calls to their hotline each year.
- 30 to 60% of perpetrators of intimate violence also abuse children in their home.
Let us all create more stories of Hope. Thank you all for your support of both our pledge and all of those affected by domestic violence. We’re setting out to raise $1000 for Hope Alliance before the end of the year, so please help us reach our goal!