Developed years ago, the all-on-4 dental implant solution was something dentists created to simplify life and how to fix issues for patients of all ages struggling with:
- Tooth loss
- Periodontal (gum) disease
- Jaw bone atrophy (disintegrating of the natural bone)
When you suffer from one or more of these issues, your oral and overall health can pay the price too. Finding the right dentist in Georgetown who understands the restorative power all-on-4 dental implants can bring patients, can ultimately save you valuable time and money in the future.
What’s All-on-4 like?
Did you know that most other traditional implant solutions at other Georgetown dental offices might require you to:
- Complete multiple visits to both our general dentist and maybe a specialist
- Have six or more implants per arch to hold dentures securely in place
- Have additional bone grafting or sinus augmentation procedures
- Endure a much longer time to heal than you anticipated
That’s not the case with all-on-4. Made with highly trusted, durable titanium posts, all-on-4 is Georgetown’s choice for a better-fitting denture. With just four implants, we can provide you with a same-day smile solution that will give you back your form and function. All-on-4 promises patients more stability than traditional dentures and never requires you to deal with the embarrassment of slipping, chewing or bite issues, and annoying, costly dental adhesives.
At our Georgetown dental office, we can show you firsthand how all-on-4 dental implants have changed and improved the lives of so many patients right here in Texas. This treatment is far superior to conventional methods of creating dental implants. Your all-on-4 dentures can:
- Eliminate bone loss that can change your appearance
- Save you money compared to the upkeep of traditional dentures
- Heal faster than other full arch replacement solutions
- Give you a healthier, brighter smile in as little as one day
- Can last a lifetime with the right kind of care
If you’re interested in learning more about full-arch replacement (without the use of traditional dentures) and want to discuss your options, please schedule an appointment with our dental office in Georgetown today. We’ve placed thousands of implants and restored countless more over the years, giving patients like you the ability to smile more confidently every day. Start the conversation today and realize how easy it is to have a healthier smile starting tomorrow.