Let’s talk about same day dental crowns from our Georgetown dental office. But first, ask yourself these questions and see how you answer:
- Do you have a tooth that’s broken and you’re feeling like you need to do something about it instead of putting it off?
- Do you have a missing tooth or teeth that are holding you back from living your best life?
- Are you unhappy with old dental work from years ago that needs to be replaced or addressed?
Dr. Winegar and team understand your concerns and we want to help. That’s why we thought you might be interested in knowing a little more about our unique same day crowns — a special service you won’t find at just any dental office in Georgetown.
Dental Crowns Have Come a Long Way
Dental crowns are one of the most widely used restorative and even cosmetic solutions across dentistry today because of their advantages. Do you remember how long the process was in the past for getting a damaged tooth fixed? It could take forever and it all started with you having to give us dental impressions that were not so fun to obtain because they’re messy and uncomfortable. Then the waiting begins for your crown to be created in a lab and sent back to your dentist. Then there’s another appointment to get it fitted while you cross your fingers that your new dental crown fits correctly.
This is why you should come to Trade Winds Dental and see how much fun (yes, fun!) your same day crown experience can be. Here are three reasons patients like you love the experience:
- Advanced Technology – Say thanks to CEREC because that’s the innovative technology exclusive to our dental office in Georgetown that is going to make your life easier and leave your smile healthier.
- Three-Dimensional Imagery – Gone are the days of gloopy, messy impressions. Everything we do is all-digital for 3-D color imagery you have to see and experience for yourself to believe it to be true.
- Exact Match – Your new crown will be completely customized to fit your mouth, including matching the exact shade and feel of your natural teeth for a seamless restoration you’re going to love.
- Matter of Minutes – The CEREC uses state-of-the-art CAD/CAM technology to mill your dental crown in a matter of a few minutes, and it’s all ready to be comfortably placed for restorative perfection.
- No Excuses – It’s hard to find an excuse not to fix your broken tooth when we have taken the steps to make it easier and affordable for all of our Georgetown friends and family.
Schedule Today and Talk to Your Georgetown Dentist
Are you interested in learning more about your dental crown options? Is there something you need to talk to us about but you’ve been waiting? Make today the day you reach out to us. You can contact us online or by phone at (512) 360-9368.